‘Moroccan Essentials’ from the collection ‘The 90’s Shores of Morocco’, is a compact bathroom set of a soap dispenser, a soap dish, a toothbrush holder and a tumbler, handcrafted in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with a yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The story of the mystic land of Morocco, with a signature language of geometric motifs used in traditional art and architecture, is translated into ceramic, with an indigenous Moroccan geometric pattern on a white base hand-painted in ocean-blue, while sand yellow is used as an accent. The body of the tooth-brush holder and soap dish and partly those of the tumbler and soap dispenser, patterned in geo-metry and sand yellow o the rims, capture the essence of Moroccan seasides enigmatically into a holistic bathroom essentials set. Indian craftspeople have crafted ‘Moroccan Essentials’ by hand, with so much love, to transport us back to times of enchanting wandering in a thriving historic sea-side country, to your table tops and favourite home and kitchen spaces.
- The dispenser can be used to dispense liquid soap or lotions, the soap tray and toothbrush & Paste holder can be used to hold your bathroom essentials such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc. and the tumbler can be used for Men’s Shaving Kit.
- The Set Comprises of a Soap Dispenser, Soap Tray, Toothbrush & Paste holder & a Tumbler.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-Painted With Moroccan Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White and Yellow Color.
- Volume of the Soap Dispenser is 450 ML.
- Perfect to give a modern & elegant look to your bathrooms.