Brass Single Traditional Aarti Diya
- The product is designed in such a way that refilling oil for the diya is very easy.
- EASY TO CARRY: Handle allows you to lift the filled lamp with ease, and the feet keep it balanced to ensure safety
- Care Instructions: Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
- TRADITIONAL DESIGN: This type diya has been used for Diwali for centuries A beautiful decorative element for your home or altar.
- An important part for your Home Temple, Good for Puja and placing in Temple, Home or Office Temple
- You just can’t have a Festival celebration without oil lamps, and if you want to make the holiday a success, the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is the perfect thing to place upon your altar or table. This oil lamp was made the traditional way and brings a touch of India to Festivals! The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a traditional oil lamp known as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled, you place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. The lamps are used as a part of Festivals, but you do not need to be Hindu to enjoy them. You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles. The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is fully artisan crafted in India, making it a truly authentic diya.