- Dhokra is an ancient folk-art tradition prevailing in India. Dhokra craft objects are created through the method of non-ferrous metal casting using the lost-wax casting technique, that is one of the earliest and most advanced ways of metal casting known to human civilization.
- There are several processes involved in the making of Dhokra art and hence, a single piece could take up to a month or two to be created.
- No two pieces are identical ensuring you have a piece which is one of a kind.
- BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART★ A Beautiful Handcrafted Addition to Any Home or Office.
- Enhance the decoration of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc.Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, festive etc
- Care: Gentle Clean
- Traditional Design Very appealing and Eye Catching